Sunday, September 13, 2009

GAG bitches!

Yes, ri-ri is still treating ppl left & right and letting hoes HAVE IT with this fashion shit. Somebody said Amber Rose was catching up... i laughed. Don't they know that is all Kanye's swag? Prior to him she was a synthetic wig wearing, no style having bimbo. Kanye is using her to channel all his feminine energy and it is coming out quite well at times. Anyways... on to the pics.




Yes, rihanna is letting them have it! She's rocking the same shades from the "Run This Town' video made by accessory designer Karin Rose that I featured on this site a few post back.

Now Miss Rose did work this dress. Her body is incredible. Such soft curves. Yes! I can do without the shades and bald blonde head. But to further support my point.... You dont go from this...

To this...


and think it's due to her OWN work.

&& as you know the tribute to 9/11 benefit concert was put on a few nights ago. I found all the videos online at kiddunot.com . Mrs. Knowles-Carter made me wanna get some hair ASAP. 18" remi please!

In Other News...
I found this wonderful dress worn by former ANTM contestant Jade to the MTV Video Music Award's Preparty. I love the dress, just not so much on her. Her stylist did a half ass job. The shoes dont compliment the dress, there isnt enough makeup on and her hair looks terrible. Good try, but a fail. I'll take the dress though.



Melanie Thorton's stylist did a much better job seen here at New York Fashion Week.

No comments: