Wednesday, December 3, 2008

FCKIN ATLANTA!

Is the best city I've lived in to date. I love this place. College is great. I meet THEE most amazing people. The music is different. The city is a gem. The seasons are real [we get snow && the leaves change colors] and people from all over the world come HERE. The Atlanta University Center is the largest collective group of college educated young black men and woman and it is such a beautiful thing. I've been contemplating coming back to Houston, but there are no opportunities in Houston for me. There are no scholarly achievements I hope to reach in the city. Atlanta is the hub of black entertainment and prosperity. Why leave?

After graduation I plan to travel the world.
I want to be an internationally renown psychologist and philanthropist. I guess I need to start making some money right??

I love fashion. It makes my heart throb.

Paris, Milan, Spain, Italy, Japan, Tokyo, Hawaii, New York, Turks and Cacaos, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Madrid, Switzerland, Russia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Chad, Indonesia, and the Philippines are all on my list of places to visit.

Sucess will be mine!




Faith is the substance of things unseen.

1 comment:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Yeah go get that girl. Houston is great, but it lacks so much. So much potential, but so little to show for it. I plan on moving my damn self. You have a plan, and I pray to God that you have tunnel vision. Focus and succeed. I believe in you.