Saturday, December 13, 2008

ohh shit! She's finally legal

yesss! Now i dont feel all awkwardly perverted lusting over this extremely hot girl. I was so not into her when she first came out. I had to embrace her quirky style and accept it for the pioneering spirit she embodied. Ok, im talking about Teyana Taylor. Ahhh.... she's so fckin hot! she can dress, sing, dance, rap and she has an incredible body. Im sad because since she JUST had her bday, that means she's a fucking SAGITTARIUS! Bitch i'll gag. Incompatible! I'm sooo sad! Oh well. here's some pics from the event. And yes her dress is by Herve Leger. I love him! I heard of him hella long ago, but he is clearly becoming rather prominent on the Fashion Scene.

P.S. Kudos to the make-up artist.






&& drake was there.


Photos courtesy of conreteloop.com

1 comment:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Hm, she's legal huh? Young and ripe; just how I like em'!