Thursday, November 27, 2008

Anonymous quote

I got these fabulous suede coach ballet flats yesterday. The hard part will be accessorizing them. I am very anti animal print due to the fact that so few women know how to do it correctly, but I bought a little zebra print clutch yday. I also got the much talked about too faced cosmetics lash injection mascara. Not so great. I'll be searching for something new soon.

"The shit you hear about me may be true.. Or it may be as fake as the bitch that told you."

Omgg... That shit had me laughing. My computer is still down for the count. Its thanksgiving and im in atlanta. I don't have my family here with me and it sucks. In a few years when I have my house it will be awesome to have everyone come over.

Accepted is a great movie.

Scrubs is a funny ass show. Comedy central and vh1 rock, but my true love is Disney channel. Im a big ass kid.

Lauren london is a bad bitch. Her dimples are sexy. Gabby can deef get it tho. She's a bad ass brown girl. Beautiful!

My next tattoo will say 'VI.XXIV.MMVI" preferably on the top of my shoulder or on my chest. I need to think of something creative and unique for my mom, brother and best friend. Im thinking it will be something symbolic. I still want my dove. Its such a symbol of peace, love, freedom and unity. How divine!

There are two weeks left in school. Yikes! Im nervous about my impending disappointment. I know I dnt have straight a's but a surprise endng would be fabulous. On the bright side, houston has a job for me! Hopefully two. Im ready to get on my grizzy cuz im a bonefied hustla! I can imagine how great the money will feel in my pocket. Hmmm! The green! My mind is reeling with sure delight! I i'll be miss i.n.d.e.p.e.n.d.e.n.t again and my first order of business is to buy some freakin boots! Yes! Flat boots, ankle boots, thigh boots, stiletto boots. I want them all! At bargain price of course. Oh the joy!

My god son will be here soon. Kendall is coming! Woohoo!!!!

P.s. I met a girl named Kennedey... I think. I know her name is gorgeous, but I wasn't sober enough to remember it. I wanna get to know her better.
Thee end.

No comments: