Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Time To Register!

Yep. It's the time of year again. Everyone is rushing to register for classes. First day to register; 7 am. And classes are already full. Why oh why?? All I wanted was to Take Figerou or Guerda's Spanish class. Thankfully I'm adding 18 hrs. So if i dont like my teacher I can drop that bitch and pick it up next semester and register quickly. I'm soo upset I wasted a precious elective taking spanish 1. I really need that JUST IN CASE i actually decide to minor in business or art (great choices right?) Thankfully I got majority of my classes scheduled for Tuesday/Thursday. That means I will have a few long weekends. Dont have to worry about getting up Monday, Humpday OR Friday. I have two classes those day actually. But I scheduled one because I KNOW I dont have to show up (web enhanced) and the second one... I didnt have a choice. *sigh* that wasnt as hard as everyone made it seem. The whole campus was stressed out. I might cross register this semester. Take PE at spelman or something...

1 comment:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

*sniffs* My baby has learned the ins and outs of college. I can't take it! You're all grown now. Please help me wrap my head around it all. Seriously, I'm glad you're on your toes and doing your shit early.