Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tease Me Tuesdays

Ok. What was formally known as Swagg School is now Tease me Tuesday. It is the one day I will browse the internet and find one outfit I know I cant have. This week, i bring you a new look. This look is meant for a girl on the skinner side. Pretty basic, but its nice and stylish as the same time. A girl with jugs like me will NOT i repeat NOT be able to pull this off. [this top was made to wear braless]


S308
Sheer Rib
Racerback Tank $22.00 @ americanapparel.com


Miso Taffeta Skirt $28.99 @ http://www.republic.co.uk


Sparkle & Fade Ballet Leggings $24.00 @ urbanoutfitters.com


BDG Shawl Collar Cardigan in BLACK $48.00 @ urbanoutfitters.com



Sedona Frienge Boots $69.99 @ bakersshoes.com

1 comment:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Damn you have a new look and everything, great!