Friday, November 7, 2008

swagg school is now in session

its not about what you wear, but how you wear it. If you can pull of sweats and a fckin tshirt everyday do that shit! Make sure you do it well though.

Outfit for the day:
You know i love my shoes so lets make our outfit based on that:

STUDDED! Was: $249.95 Now: $245.99
bakersshoes.com


The Tight Jean in Very Stretch One Wash
Denim By Cheap Monday $65.00 karmaloop.com


The DMC Tank in White
Tops (Sleeveless) By BB Dakota $9.99 karmaloop.com


The Super Bad Jacket
Light Jackets By Obey $92.00 karmaloop.com

3 comments:

feelin Peachy said...

whew! I want all of those items, big ups to your style!

feelin Peachy said...

also, in response to your comment, I don't know what you mean by a "different type of person", if you mean by that do I conform? not intentionally. on the money topic, money holds less value in my life, if it were my decision, i'd be living off the land. I only need money to survive & I find that very unfortunate. I watch little TV, but I don't block out media influences, I just remain aware. I am taking humanities courses, I'm an Anthropology major, but it is my first year & I'm only at a JC for now. the subliminal messages that are shown are indeed absorbed because they surround you inevitably. I'm not a conspiracy theorist because I don't just assume. anything I say, I research first from multiple sources. just tryna become a Cultural Anthropologist & lead a righteous life. I ask you all the same questions.

xmakeupdollx said...

i would kill for those boots.