Monday, October 6, 2008

baggage

How do yu plan for somethin unexpected as
Yu comin to see me with [her] on ya ass.
Snickering and giggling as I walk past.
Holding on to memories of a lovers' past.
I can't shake the feeling; its something that im missing.
I close my eyes && all I see is yu two kissing.
Yur hands on her body; making new positions.
Yu moving so fluidly; in and out like a piston.
Im trippin. Why are these feelings consuming me?
Maybe because I had visions of it being just yu and me.
But yu decided against it and made two turn into three.
And i dnt care what they say; we all kno thats company.
But yu say things arent the way they seem;
The relationship now is not obscene.
Just friends. Platonic as things can be.
But thats only the fact cuz someone else intervened.
Im over this; cant take the stress of feeling like im second best.
Plead yur case, but nonetheless. Im moving on; away from this mess.
So be blessed and take care. Good luck with the next bitch.
Everybody has their issues. But i cant hold your baggage.

1 comment:

xmakeupdollx said...

loves it...wish i could say that i havent been through the same thing...
"But yu decided against it and made two turn into three."...my fav line..it speaks volumes.