Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yet another weekend

I went to miami friday night. I had a blast. Stayed in saturday. Went out again too miami on sunday. Friday was interesting because all of my other friends who did not ride with me were drunk as shit and made me laugh soo much! Sunday on the other hand was... Odd in the least. Of course I hate miami on sundays largely due to the "variety show" that takes place from 11 to 2. But when the dance floor opened up I was too amped! My atl chick was with me and we caked all night. It was lovely! Too bad all the bitches was thirsty for her ass. Like... I couldn't turn my back on her before another bitch was jocking A.C. She's so fckin hot. I got some interesting truths from her. I like her, I think she would be cool and a pretty good girlfriend, but her life is like one big inebriated mess. Like... Who gets drunk on a monday night when they have shit to do the next day? Moral of the story; drunkeness isn't always sexy. Sober up for at least part of your life.

P.s. My whammy has suck ass taste in women. Oh, that's right! She just likes nice bodies. Fck face and personality. Just be skinny! Ugh. Fck her life. Im over her for the moment.

No comments: