Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dear ebony

Dear ebony,
I know I don't know you and we haven't been formally introuduced but its obvious by all the love and support I see that you should be someone I know. Just sunday I was laughing at your antics in the club and dancing next to you. And 6 hrs later you're lying in a hospital bed with all sorts of tubes hooked up to you. I mean, I just saw you sitting next to me hugging and kissing your girlfriend and now you're in icu with your loved ones crying and praying over you. It shows me how precious and fragile life is. Honey, I wish I could reach out to you and tell you I want you to get better. I want to be a friend to you. I want you to be ok because the times isn't right for you to go. I know you are loved and nobody wants to see you hurt. This shows me that our individual lifes are all intertwined. Like, I don't even know you but my heart hurts for you. I want you to get better ebony. And I hope you have a full and complete recovery. Get well soon dear.
Sincerely,
chinksz
The girl you never met

No comments: