Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random Shit v2

New style. Yet again.
I DO NOT LOOK LIKE JENNIFER HUDSON!
Just because we're both a little plus size do not mean we look alike!


My life is failing.
I have two D's.
Precal and First Yr. Seminar.
I hate that damn seminar class.
almost as much as i hate precal.
I hate people who wont help me more.
fck ass niggas.
I wish i was taller.
5'9 would be good.
And about.... 50 lbs lighter.
I carry my weight well.
But its too much work to LOOK slender.
I need to be slender.




These shoes are SO the business!
but they dont LOOK like $600.00 shoes to me.
I'd rather get some Zanotti's or something if ima be breaking bread.

ok. gotta go!
see yaaa!

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

nice shoes lol

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Damn, sorry to hear about the grades sweetie. I have faith in you, and I know you'll do what you need to do to bring them back up. No, you look nothing like J-Hud, ugh, who said that?! Assclowns. Anyway, dig the shoes, but not for $600.