Monday, October 6, 2008

Little 5 Points

So today I went on a trip to Little 5 points with The Musician and MY Design Star. It was funnn[see pictures below]. I didnt get to actually shop because we got there late, but I enjoyed seeing the stores and knowing what was available. I also know how to get there by my damn self now. My ATL John showed up and rescued us so we didn't have to take public transportation at night. You know shit gets scary when you're not in your home state! Unfortunately she dropped a damn bomb on me and told me she got a girlfriend! Oh how I wish she was still straight and my only competition was some lame ass niggas. She is a really nice person. I want to get to know her better because I know there is a story beyond the facade and I want to know more.

Speaking of facades... My Whammy hit me up yesterday on some "fuck love" shit. I wish we were real friends so I would know whats wrong with her life and help her cope. I could definitely make her feel better about love and life.... but why help someone who doesn't really want [your] help? I dont think she really needs me to give her advice about her [live-in] situation considering I kinda like her and my advice would be biased, but sometimes yu jes need a kick in the ass to get your life together. If someone is showing you they couldn't care less, take it for what it's for and pack your bags and move on. It's kinda interesting watching it play out though. Seeing a sag in peril always amuses me because I often times forget they have real emotions.

NEXT! My Honey... i dnt even kno about her anymore [see how it changes day to day?] She wrecked my weekend. She was right about me wanting attention from her but WHAT THE FUCK! Who doesn't want attention from the girl they like? Who wouldn't get upset when they putting forth 100% and getting 45% in return. Like, why would i do the most when you're barely doing the bare minimum? I've cancelled my trip home until further notice. If she wants me to come home she'll find a way or make one.It's gotten to the point where I dont even want to argue with her right now. I just want her to get with the program. I feel like I've said everything I need to say; let her know how I feel and what I expect. How many chances should I give her to prove its mutual with her actions and not her words? I've showed her my cards; put it all on the table. It's up to her if she folds.


1 comment:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

It's too many people in your life, I can't keep up, loll.